Every creative work shows its best result when careful and detailed review is thoroughly discussed. With ConceptShare, there is no need for a usual meeting, detailed explanation and descriptive comments using email with video, image and other document attachments.
ConceptShare is the first company to provide visual collaboration platform for easy reference to teams, projects and even workflow for easy review and approval regardless of time and location. The following are the features of ConceptShare:
- Communicate and Collaborate – ConceptShare enables users and groups to give constructive discussions using annotations and threaded comments directly pointing to the files using markup tools such as pointer, pen, crop or highlighter. This will prevent misleading comments and eliminate misinterpretations.
- Enhanced Image, Video and Document Review – PDF, Power Point, Word Doc and other document including camera raw files can be easily imported and navigated. Intelligent zoom, side by side comparison, horizontal or vertical split screen mode, or onion skinning mode are available.
- Easy search, browse, view, navigate and even background upload features are enhanced for faster collaboration.
The following ConceptShare Editions are available to customers:
ConceptShare was founded in 2006 by its Chief Design Officer, Bernie Aho and Chris D’Ahoust, the Chief Technical Officer. The company is headed by its Chief Executive Officer, Nish Patel. ConceptShare offices can be found at the following addresses:
2354 Long Lake Road
126 York Street, Suite 502
Main Number: +1-212-933-9884
Enterprise Sales: 415-683-0584
In this section, you’ll read how their customers have to say about ConceptShare.
"Our process has been completely re-architected around ConceptShare. From project kick-off, our clients are introduced to ConceptShare. We’ve compiled a few screenshots to help them understand what it is and how to get up and running with it, quickly. In general, our clients absolutely love it. We’ve heard comments about how professional our process is, due in part to how we’ve evolved to implement tools like ConceptShare."
“ConceptShare was highly recommended to us by our website design company Indez. We trusted their recommendation and haven’t looked back since.”
“My workflow is much more streamlined now – versions of files are created on the fly, and uploaded to ConceptShare. Not much else I need to do after that but wait for the clients respond. Most clients are on board right away, but sometimes others need a little hand holding in the beginning to understand the process. Overall, it’s been a real success for me and my company.”
— Studio 80s Photography and Retouching
“ConceptShare allowed a powerful method of collaborating with clients without spending any time training them. This made it easy for them and us. Clients like to use it too. They enjoy logging in and seeing our changes and new updates and giving their direction.”
— Ghost Productions
ConceptShare is not yet a Better Business Bureau accredited business nor does it have a Better Business Bureau rating. However, ConceptShare has been active in major sponsorships and partners. ConceptShare has entered into a global sponsorship with the Henry Stewart Digital Asset Management Conference Series.
On May 8, 2012, Digital Asset Management News announced that ConceptShare Creative Review Component Integrated with both ADAM and Open Text.
“The ConceptShare integration with OpenText Media Management will provide annotation and markup capability for documents, images, audio, web pages, interactive assets and video. Secure, controlled access is provided for internal/external users oragencies to collaborate during the creative review and approval process. All actions from feedback, to change requests, to approvals are saved; including reviewer actions, date and time of all annotations and comments that are created, modified or deleted. All annotations, change requests and approvals gathered after a review cycle is completed are stored as metadata and can be used for auditing, metrics, and reporting purposes.”
“Enterprises are looking to streamline labor intensive marketing tasks to improve efficiency, control costs, and measure the effectiveness of marketing resources. By integrating cross-media collaboration and annotation tools to share, annotate and approve media within a centralized DAM platform, we can help companies save time, reduce error, and optimize business workflows in their creative collaboration between teams in different locations and time zones.”
ConceptShare also partnered with Launchpad LA, supporting New Tech Entreprenuers. In addition, ConceptShare also partnered with Corel and launched Version 2 of ConceptShare service. They also shared their sponsorship with CG Student Awards.
ConceptShare has been the preference for most customers including their major customers such as:
- Disney Interactive
- Best Buy
- Full Sail
- Timbuk2 Studios
- CMD Agency
ConceptShare is still working on its online traffic. It hasan Alexa Global Traffic Rank of 282,187 and a higher Alexa US Rank of 164,515 with 542 sites linking in. Visitors to the site spend roughly 50 seconds on each page view and a total of two minutes on the site during each visit, and it is relatively popular among users in the city of San Francisco (where it is ranked #34,317). It is also popular in Australia, where it is ranked #46,913. ConceptShare’s visitors view an average of 1.8 unique pages per day. ConceptShare has a Google Page Rank of 6 out of 10.
ConceptShare has more than 258 likes on its Facebook page. It has 445 followers and 270 following on its Twitter Account, @conceptshare. ConceptShare has its own blog which is updated monthly. Its blog has started a new feature called Customer Spotlights which highlights and shares success stories of Customers with ConceptShare.
ConceptShare defines the safety, security, protection of data and confidential information in Section 8.1 to 8.4 in the Master Subscription Agreement of ConceptShare.
The Google Safe Browsing Diagnostic tells that, “This site is not currently listed as suspicious. Google has not visited this site within the past 90 days. Over the past 90 days, conceptshare.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.”
For more information, you may refer to this link:
ConceptShare offers free 15 day trial including Advanced Copy & HDR Review modules. The following subscription prices are offered by ConceptShare per Edition:
Similar companies like Vyew which provides online collaboration and conferencing using meeting rooms offers $9.95 per month for Plus and & $19.95 per month for Professional.
Shipping rates are not applicable for ConceptShare since it can be readily accessible online through Internet Access. Services are purchased as user subscriptions and may be accessed by no more than the specified number of users; additional user subscriptions (Section 3.2 in Master Subscription Agreement) may be added during the subscription term at the same pricing as that for the pre-existing subscriptions, prorated for the remainder of the subscription term in effect at the time the additional user subscriptions are added; and the added user subscriptions shall terminate on the same date as the pre-existing subscriptions.
User subscriptions are for designated users and cannot be shared or used by more than one user but may be reassigned to new Users replacing former users.
ConceptShare payments are billed in US dollars. The following are the payment policies:
- Invoice and Payment. Payments are accepted using a valid and updated credit card, purchase order or alternative payment option reasonably accepted by ConceptShare. If credit card is used for all services, the same shall be used for any renewal subscription. Payments shall be made in advance, either monthly, quarterly or annually in accordance with any different billing frequency stated in the applicable Order Form. If the Order Form specifies that payment will be by method other than credit card, ConceptShare will invoice in advance. Unless otherwise stated in the Order Form, invoiced charges are due net 30 days from the invoice date.
- Overdue Charges. If any charges are not received from the due date, such charges may accrue late interest at the rate of 1.5% of the outstanding balance per month, or the maximum rate permitted by law, whichever is lower, from the date such payment was due until the date paid, and/or ConceptShare may condition future subscription renewals and Order Forms on payment terms shorter than those specified.
For more information, please read Section 6 Fees and Payment for Purchased Services of ConceptShare Master Subscription Agreement.
Generally, except otherwise specified in the Terms and Agreement or in an Order Form, payment obligations are non-cancelable and fees paid are non-refundable. However, Section 12.4 Refund or Payment upon Termination states that:
- If the Termination is caused by the customer, ConceptShare shall refund any prepaid fees covering the remainder of the term of all subscriptions after the effective date of termination.
- If the termination is caused by ConceptShare, the customer shall pay any unpaid fees covering the remainder of the term of all Order Forms after the effective date of termination.
Furthermore, upon request of the customer within 30 days after the effective date of termination of a Purchased Subscription, ConceptShare will make available for download the file data of the customer unless purchase was made on Premise Deployment (Section 3.3).
For more information, please read Section 12 Term and Termination in ConceptShare Master Subscription Agreement.
Best Available ConceptShare Coupon: